Saturday, June 19, 2004

Some miscellaneous notes!

Paul has been reading these posts after the fact. As such, he wants me to put a disclaimer that if he had been posting, some of the entries would have a decidely different tone, especially those regarding him. My reply...to the blogger goes the history.
I feel there is so much I am leaving out, I hope to add later memorable moments that due to time I haven´t included.
For instance, one image that I will remember always....we were riding into an extremely small village. There was a rather overgrown park with a children´s slide. On a bench in this park was a tiny, older Spanish couple. He was dressed in what looked like his best wool jacket and vest and she had on her dress. At her feet, lay a dog. As they sat on the bench, she was lovingly combing her husband´s hair. How long had they been married? How many times had that same scene played itself out? I´ll never know the details, but I really didn´t need to.
Again, I hope to add many more of these plus, I´m sure many that Paul has as well.
Until later,
Cristina and Paul

No comments: