Thursday, June 03, 2004

Our Spanish Adventure....We're so Cutting Edge!!!

Paul, Leigh and I went to see Shrek 2 this past weekend and Paul and I got a good chuckle about the suave Spanish Puss in Boots, voiced by that handsome Spaniard Antonio Banderas, commenting that he was the best cat burglar in all Santiago de Compostela...which is our final destination on our Spanish biking trip.


Then, in the wee hours of this morning as I surf the web, I see this picture on the Drudge Report with the following caption....



Wed Jun 2,12:55 PM ET


President Bush (news - web sites)'s daughter, Jenna, right, walks with unidentified friends on a pilgrimage to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, northwestern Spain, Wednesday June 2, 2004. Jenna and her friends started the estimated 112 mile (180 kilometer) pilgrimage last Saturday and are expected to arrive in Santiago Thursday after completing 19 miles (30 kilometers) a day. (AP Photo/EFE, Lavandeira jr)

Are Paul and I on the cutting edge of popular culture or what!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your number one groupie from TX wants to hear more. We can't stand it - more, more, more. I hope your airplane ride went smoother than your shower on the day of departure.

My #1 hope is that Paul can keep up with Cris.

Good Luck guys!!